Friday, January 30, 2009

General Stock Market Indexes Fail, Once Again, At The 50 Day Moving Averages; Despite The Selloff I Still Have 3 New Longs And 1 New Short, Proving It

There were three new longs and one new short tonight that I really went into detail explaining to my subscribers in the new videos section. I believe they needed to know why these stocks are longs and shorts, how much money they should put in each one, and I also went over the reward/risk ratio aspect of the stocks, making sure they were on point to what I am looking for for a future BIG WINNER. The time I spent with subscribers today going over today's market was a lot of fun but unfortunately I do have a small headache (probably from being on the computer too much) and after all the work I put into the forums, longs, shorts, videos, chat room, and charts I am pretty burned out and am going to skip doing commentary tonight. I don't think I have skipped making one of these in a LONG TIME so I think I deserve a night off. Especially considering the general market is flat-lining the past three months. The free general market video should have enough information in it to have you well prepared for Friday's session.

FREE YOUTUBE VIDEO:



Top shorts with total returns that made me money today: CETV 86% CEDC 77% SDA 77% AAPL 42% POT 51% CPRT 27% RDK 15% LLL 16% SBAC 36% ARB 67% OKE 31% CYT 58% AMX 47% RIMM 44% GGB 57% AMSG 15% CEO 31% PLCE 29% IPHS 26% MOS 58% APD 42% CASY 21% TITN 52% SPG 47%

No comments: