Monday, March 28, 2005

Trading unemotionally

This is a starter blog for me. As a former hedge fund trader at a young age and someone who has had off and on followings on the internet/software program in TCNet I decided I must share my knowledge to the world again. Why? Simple. I have been living on Maui for 5 years (obviously fell in love) and have still to find one individual who can do this successfully also on the island. So I have become lonely when it comes to chatting about stocks and must find a way to vent. I am a typical maui boy now, I go surfing everyday, I have a wonderful island woman I am in love with, and I don't miss the hustle and bustle of the mainland but as a technician with a fundamental twist I need to talk stocks. So here it goes. I hope you enjoy and learn something. I must stress I am an Investors Business Daily reader front to back everyday for 5 years. I have been using TC2000 as my primary software for 6 years. And have been trading since I was 16 (thank you Dad). I am going to use this first day as a rant and rave about what I do so incase people do read this and ask questions, saving me some breath.

No comments: