Saturday, August 09, 2008

Longs Analys Detailed With Some Important Stock Market Information

August 10, 2008

For subscribers to the site, we are back online, after a NJ transformer exploded and knocked out 1,000 of website. We were one. Anyways, for those of you waiting for commentary, I have already updated the shorts and longs section–making the longs section very detailed about each stock and the overall condition of the current bear bounce. So if you need to whet your lips with some heavy “dope” about this market feel free to go to the longs page and get some knowledge.

For the freeloaders, I will be updating the site this weekend. It has been a busy weekend but the bottom line is you 1,2, and 3 year old ROOKIES/NEWBIES/FOOLS/COCKY CRANKY PEOPLE whatever you want to be called need to stop thinking you are tough shit. 90% of you will fail. So stop acting like you know it all in this market. The best traders ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. Until you can figure out why the Home Run hitters aren’t swinging for pitches after all the data and reasons I have posted here the past three weeks there is not much else I can do to help your greedy behind.

What have you done for me last week? Nothing. What did I do for you in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, late 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, early 2007, and with two stock in 2008. I MADE YOU FILTHY RICH. It is NOT my fault you are deciding to enter the market now in a bear market. That is your problem not mine. Where were you in 2003? Where were you in 2004? Study my past big winners and tell me if you want to make money like that or if you want to daytrade yourself to the poor house.

The ball is in your court. I have already won the game. Now I play for fun. I have turned an initial stake of $20,000 in NYC and Maui to a VERY LARGE six figure account (and that was while suffering emotional problems that took me down a wrong path of girls, booze, and drugs; the stock market made it all for me back) that has allowed me to open 4 separate accounts including an IRA. Why newbies with NO EXPERIENCE still try to “debate” me is FOOLISH. Just stop it and learn. Learn from some one who has PROVEN IN REAL TIME THAT HE IS SUCCESSFUL. I hide nothing. I show all my buys and show you all my sales!!!! What more do you want? My blood? Think about it.

Stay positive, don’t give up on the market and become a flipper/daytrader, know that this CANSLIM sytle will work for those that take the EFFORT to learn it. Lazy people will ALWAYS fail. LAZY PEOPLE do not do well with the CANSLIM system. Don’t be lazy it can reward you greatly. Do you really think I thought I could afford 10 years in Hawaii? HELL NO. Only one thing made it possible: proftis from the raging bullish stock market in 99, 03, 04, 05, and 06. 00, 01, 07, and 08 were OK. But early 02 and most of 08 is HORRIBLE. It isn’t my fault. It is the market’s fault. It will change. My question is will you? This is NOT rocket science! Keep it simple my friends. I don’t like seeing anyone fail but I have a few I am severly worried about (I am looking at you Yoni).

OK I will be back on Sunday before Monday with another update on this bear market. ALOHA!!

PS: Haven’t any of you studied the INDEPENDANT AAII analysis on the top 60 investment strategies? IBD ranks 3rd out of 60. The other top two are the EXACT SAME THING (a form of CANSLIM) but they implement more value metrics. This tracking has been going on since 1998. Here are a few links. Here is one. Here is another RECENT tidbit: ABOUT INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY (IBD)

Investor’s Business Daily is a leading financial news and research organization recognized for proprietary stock screens, comparative performance ratings and a record of identifying stock leaders as they emerge. IBD’s companion website, Investors.com, offers stock tools and research for investors of every level. These include the IBD Learning Center, intraday reports on market action and the IBD StockCheckup(R). IBD hosts popular investment workshops and provides Home Study programs based on The CAN SLIM(R) Investing System. The newspaper was founded April 9, 1984 by William J. O’Neil, who originated the investing system that has outperformed major market indexes(a) for years. (a)The American Association of Individual Investors’ independent “real time” study found IBD’s CAN SLIM investing achieved +1521.7% vs. S&P 500 +54.92% for the past ten years (1998 through December 31, 2007, AAII Stock Screen). (C) 2008 Investor’s Business Daily, Inc., Investor’s Business Daily, IBD, CAN SLIM and corresponding logos are owned by Data Analysis, Inc., an affiliate of Investor’s Business Daily.

No comments: