Saturday, June 11, 2005

My Weekend Thought: I don't have enough money to take all these LONGS!!!

All I have to say, this weekend, after looking at the charts in my personal scans after the past week is...we went down????

You could have fooled me.

Even though the indexes moved down to sideways for the week, it was a great week for individual stocks in my portfolio. I am finding it impossible to keep up with all the great stocks popping up on my scans. Therefore, I am leaving money on the table by not having enough to participate in this wonderful rally that started Arpil/May.

I recently cut my long exposure but after this weekend it look like I will be 200% long again. There are just too many individual stocks making large moves. DSTI ABLE GEOI are perfect recent examples.

Once again, there are tons of longs to choose from, after Friday's bell.

NEW swing longs: RCRC DO RRC NGS PETS SCUR DESC

Already taken swing longs setting up again: USLM JDO OMR BLUD BCON PLUM SKS ARMHY

LWAY is also a great stock that broke out on huge trade Friday. It definitely needs to pullback to around 13.50 to make a safe long.

Aloha, Have a great weekend, and I will be back on Monday!

No comments: