Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Too Much Action In Individual Stocks

I have to be honest, I hope we are in a 1966-1982 kind of stock market. That way all the people that are calling for moon shots and crashes will wash out. I will never understand why people try to predict the future and ignore what the current action of the market is telling them.

Well I for one will not predict the future. I will just tell you the facts. Today was a good day for the indexes, especially the small cap and mid cap indexes. Volume was heavier than yesterday and SURPRISE a lot of stocks broke out of very sound bases. So all the negative people out there, that are not making money and instead are blaming the market, it is time to grow up and get with the long program. You should never be bullish or bearish. Just have positions that reflect current mood in market. If you follow the trend I guarantee you will outperform all the "value" investors and the "short" traders.

New Longs: GMXR PRAA RMD ORCC AMG AACC WSSI SIRI INFA BMRN ULTI CHCO ACC RBA

Longs giving ANOTHER good buy op if grabbed at pivot point: DRRX DENN CYBS SYKE RATE RWY TARR

I swear for the life of me, with charts like that, I have no clue why SO MANY PEOPLE are bearish.

There is always a Bull market somewhere in some sector.

Aloha!

No comments: