Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Markets Keep Rallying; I Am Out Of Commission For A While.

This is not good everyone. My laptop has bitten the dust. The harddrive is destroyed. DELL is sending me a new one in two - three days but until then I am out of commision. I will be buying a desktop and a backup laptop so this does not happen anymore.

I apologize but there is nothing I can do. I live on Maui and it takes time to get back up. After getting my new hardware, I will have to have road runner come out and hook up cable.

So besides the coffee shop, I am out of commision. I apologize for this. My current laptop was three plus years old and it has been abused.

I will be online sometime in the future. This is short term. I am not sure if I can even trade. I might have to only look at my accounts and will not have access to charts. So we will see what happens.

Once again, my apologize. I did not see this coming at all!

I will be back in at least a week. If you need to get a hold of me you can post comments here and I will read them and respond to them when I get to a connection.

I apologize.........

................I will be able to list all longs and sells because my friend is letting me use his computer for tcnet.

I have already installed tcnet and all my scans have been imported from their server. So I have all my tools to use. The only problem will be blogging and being here. I am so sorry for this. This will not happen after this. I will have a two desktops and two laptops after this ordeal. Hang in there and know I will be back online full time next week. Aloha.

New Swing Longs: CVNS RGX AMAG ANSW

Cut All Your Losses/Take All Your Profits: CMO XNR BMR IGT SYKE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drop Dell, get an AAPL.
I am a new reader. I have been reading everynight for a month. I find your postings very useful. Thanks! -MBA student