Friday, May 06, 2005

Consolidating gains

The markets did close to nothing today, with a major dip in volume. That is a good sign for the bulls as consolidating gains helps prepare for a stronger move higher. Besides that, there is not much else I have to add. I am sure you were as bored today as I was with the action. Overall, however, I am happy with the action and hope we have some better trading in the upcoming weeks. If you have been reading this blog for the past week you will notice that over 75% of all swing trades I have offered as potential trades have moved higher (some significantly). That is what happens when the markets are in uptrends. :)

Here are the charts that came up on my scan today for swing-trade long positions:
OMR LABS RNWK SBAC AFCO IW

CKCM is my next "I REALLY WANT TO OWN THIS" stock. The move today came on its heaviest volume in its history. The prior uptrend that ended in Feb came on huge trade, the pullback to today came on light trade, and today the stock POPPED on its largest trade ever. EXCELLENT pattern. If this stock can base sideways or move lower a bit, an entry is something I "long" for. I believe new highs are coming. This chart is just beautiful (even tho it is not ready yet) and look at the fundamentals: YOY revenue change of 107%, Profits up 209%, pre-tax profit margin of 24%, EPS 76, and RS 98. If the market stays bullish this is going to be a nice stock.

ALOHA. C U on Monday.

No comments: