Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Market is confused! Cash is king.

Nothing to add today that I have not mentioned before. Market is still in overall downtrend with small signs that it is trying to bottom on the very short-term. I can not add much today that has not already been heard or said, if you follow the market. Thank God we have a huge swell coming in our south shore beaches and I was not around for the "excitement" that a Fed meeting causes. Nothing has changed in my assumptions about the market. I have found some long swing-positions to take a SMALL poke on. Going long in this market if you are not experienced is slow suicide. Unless you are long GOOG and as much as I know about the company and how well I follow IBD, I should be ashamed of myself for not owning some shares of the most fundamentally strong stock in the market. Bottom line, in this market, cash is your best investment.

Long swing-positions (keep tight cut losses in this market): NLS NURO VDSI TUP

Aloha, SURFS UP!!

No comments: