Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Long swing trades for May 31st continued...

Airlines and Restaurants have joined Retail, Tech, and Medical for industries with a lot of good chart patterns in individual names.

My longs that I initiated in the past month continue to look great and after taking only a small portion of my gains off the table today I continue to be heavily long and will put more money to work in the names I mentioned in earlier posting today and in some of the new names that I am not already long. Some awesome chart patterns reared their heads today in stocks I already am long and as you can see with the names today the market is going to give us more gains.

These patterns do not show up in weak "bull market" bounces. These are the chart patterns, in the strong sectors, that you see in real strong uptrend.

New Speculative Swings: TRGL AIR CAL TERN MHX TRY CHKR ECOL NMTI

Swing longs already have positions in: INNO AWGI BMD QUIK SPTN STTS

Swing longs already mentioned in blog as swings, with no positions: STEM BDCO CMRG CAND PWEI

Wanted to brag about three holdings also: ENG ABLE GEOI

Bottom line, it feels good to be on the right side of the market. Doesn't it?

Aloha

No comments: