Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Longs for swing trades

I will be back later on to explain the conditions the markets are in.

Swing trade longs should be bought as close to the pivot point as possible, remember.

MSCC FLOW SBAC CNU AQNT PSTI UNWR THOR. AQNT CNU PSTI need to pullback before they are new buys.

If you have been reading my blog, you know I screwed up on QSII. You should also know that I have bought PSTI TWICE and had to cut the loss twice. Look at what it did today (up 9.75%). Oh well. But now time to show you good examples. CNU TZIX RCI. Sold RCI today, TZIX still holding since purchase up 25%, and CNU (up 12% today) still holding for much higher prices. CNU is in the right industry, and has one of the best looking charts in my long portfolio besides DSTI SCVL INNO.

Aloha. I will be back to talk about the indexes after another surf session.

No comments: