Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Flat Day With Mixed Volume

Stock market indexes basically did very little today. They dipped down then rallied to new highs but then closed mixed in weak last hour trading. With the mixed volume and unchanged session on the indexes, it is close to impossible to read anything into this day.

I have to say I was very impressed with Alan Greenspan's speech today on CNBC. I thought he made his point very clear of showing his continuing enthusiasm for the free market system. Though I may think he is overdoing it now and overdid it then in 2000--with the rate hikes--I still am very happy overall of the good job he and Paul Volcker did while they were Fed chairman.

Besides the speech there was two negative news items today. The consumer confidence numbers and home numbers showed the weakness that plagues the consumer right now. My only problem is with the bad consumer confidence. If Katrina, oil, the war, and jobs was "so" bad right now, why are the indexes basically flat for the past two years? To that question the answer is the relentless negative news that is put on us every day by the media. Nothing great is every highlighted, though many stocks continue to provide fantastic gains.

Do you want to know what those great stocks are that are producing huge gains all the time? Just read my blog. I give them everyday. While people cry about high oil and all the "bad times" they are having, I am going to work, putting in the extra hours, and making the sacrifices neccessary to make a great living. You can blame your situation all you want, but there is a free market system out there for you to take advantage of and better your current situation NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

So remember while people cry about how poor things are going, you can be investing in the stocks that could make you rich, with me. I do not hype. I simply state the facts. I have made money in good times and bad times and people keep telling me this is a bad time. IT ISNT AND IF IT IS GET OVER IT AND PROFIT FROM IT TO MAKE IT GOOD TIMES FOR YOU.

Go over all my "longs outperforming market" and tell me if stocks suck!!!!!

New Swing Longs: UFCS LRW CASY PDE STXN REGN CHRD COSI DANKY BVF

Longs Outperforming Market: ENY CNR GMXR ABP THE ARD TFR WC MII DESC DEPO TFSM PMU ESLR UQM MUSE IVIL CRXL APT NWRE CRDN ESV ASF NSR FSTC CVO ASGN

New Swing Shorts: MICC JBL RSAS CWTR GEHL KEA

Shorts Outperforming Market: CNTF

No comments: