Friday, September 23, 2005

Not Much To The Bounce; Waiting To See Damage From Rita

Volume was lower across the board as the market indexes continued their bounce today. Ummmm......Besides that there really isnt much else I can add that I have not already said the past two or three days.

I find it hard to comment on any market action today, considering as I write this Rita's eye should be near landfall on the TX/LA border. We will need to see how the market reacts to the weekend news, on Monday. I have a feeling this market is much weaker than most people take it for. I have given my thoughts on why the market is weak for the past three days and continue to feel the same way after watching the market action today.

Say a prayer for those affected by the dual onslaught of hurricanes.

I have a lot of personal issues to deal with this weekend so that will be my reason for not having much else to say before Monday. If I change my mind, you will see it here.

Aloha from Mauifornia

New Swing Longs: NSR IDIX RRI FIX ANEN

Longs Outperforming Market: GEPT BCRX VIVO ADST CVO RIO TRMS

New Swing Shorts: GGXY RTEC NCI CYPB

Shorts Outperforming Market: IPCR LEND NEW

No comments: