Thursday, January 05, 2006

All Indexes (except NYSE) Close Higher, For 3rd Straight Day

I was out during the night so I don't have a lot to comment on.

I want to point out that the AAII showed 29% bulls to 40% bears. That is great! I received this number from Cody Willard. Also I saw the Newsletter bullish/bearish ratio and that showed writers getting more bearish and less bullish. So both indicators are pointing in the right direction. When a rally is happening yet people get bearish, that is very bullish. We shall see what tomorrow brings. But all we need to know is the bulls are in control and until some big selloffs happen I am staying very long.

New Swing Longs: BEAS IKAN CF UEPS LSI SWW LTRX CHKR

New Swing Shorts: NONE

Longs Outperforming Market: PRLS-200% MFLX-150% EMKR-103% ANAD-96% LCC-93% BTUI-77% ELTK-75% NRPH-74% SUPX-70% CBG-66% NWRE-65% MSCC-59% OXPS-59% GES-58% SVR-56% CCI-56% SILC-50% REGN-49% RTK-48% LCRD-44% TRAD-42% DEZ-39% AKAM-35% NVDA-34% FWLT-33% CIB-29% ERS-29% IED-28% DSGX-25% HSP-25% PAY-25% DIET ENER CWTR CLZR NNDS MNST ANST CHE KNXA IHS ALY VTS SAY WOOF IDSY FFIV KEYS ASVI ASEI HSKA HOMS LWSN ASTSF DVA OPLK THQI PPCO KLIC JDSU ALKS DEPO AVN ROK CNXT EFII SF

Shorts Outperforming Market: NONE

Stocks On Radar Screen: SCHK TMB OVTI IRBT EBIX SWIR RNAI ICA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site - I find your picks are very similar to what I trade. Ran across your site on a yahoo message board. Goodluck to you and keep up the good work.

Joshua "MauiTrader" Hayes said...

Thank you very much.

It is very nice to hear the compliments. I wish you continued success as well.

Take Care