Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Positive Earnings and More Price Gains

I don't have much to add about the indexes situations. All remain in an uptrend on all time frames. I guess, that is all we need to know. Base building or topping? Whichever one it is, remember to have a great cut loss strategy. But everyday this keeps going up I remind myself of 1994-1995 when the Fed kept raising rates and the market kept moving up. Is history trying to repeat itself again? Naw; it can't be.

New Swing Longs: LAYN CTGI SGDE CMCO APCC AAI CNET TPTH NRPH STFC WVCM

Swing Longs Outperforming the Market Today (Up 5% or more): BCON ELTK ONNN DESC NFLX MDRX DATA

Stocks I Am Watching For Right Entry: PLUG

New Swing Shorts: CBU AGR AUDC BBX OMM GMR SCSS

Not sure why I keep going short or attempt to. With a market this strong, going short is just the wrong play. Your best bet is to wait till the market rolls over then go short. Going long is the play, right now.

Aloha

1 comment:

Joshua "MauiTrader" Hayes said...

Thank You! What message is that, btw?