Sunday, July 24, 2005

The SmallCaps Is Where The Action Was At.

You think the market was boring on Friday? Wrong. The SmallCaps were up 1.5%, while the other indexes did basically nothing.

I have been enjoying my weekend so am keeping this short.

New Swing Longs: RES NOBL WFT NGAS ANX VIVO RIG GW NOV RT TEU YRK AX REY CVV SRLS EXPO

Swing Longs Outperforming Market: GEOI ABLE GNSS INFA ICON ULTI CIB XWG VLCM MRTN PHCC HHGP ABP VPI EMKR THE

This is why you play the individual charts and try not to worry about all the noise, whether it is bearish or bullish. I do not have enough money to keep up with all of these wonderful stocks that are providing gains that are just plain beating the market averages this year.

I just finished re-reading (for the 6th time; 5 times in last 5 yrs) "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin LeFebvre. Thank God I did. Words written in 1923 could not be more true today than they were then.

Aloha!

No comments: