Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I haven't seen so many short's on my scan in a long time.

I have been pounding the table on shorting the oils, ever since Merril Lynch sold that 11mill and 14mill block of XOM on March 9th. Since then the charts rolled over on heavy volume. But now after a small volume rally back up they are all failing on very heavy trade. If you read thru the blog you will see I have mentioned many of these before.

XOM
PXP
CHK
BPT
DNR
TLM
HOC
EPL
PKZ
ASH
OXY
CVX

Now for the other shorts whose charts have broken down on heavy volume.

SEBL KLAC NABI BC KNX JUPM MRX CENX CYMI NUE MWD SEE VSEA USU FCX LOW PSUN SGR IMDC ARXX IFIN PKX HOS AZR TSFG CCJ CNXS WPTE CFSI BUCY

I have mentioned some of these before. I don't know what to make of this as the longs I have suggested the past couple of days have been acting fine. Either moving up or pulling back on low volume. The ones that haven't of course I have gotten rid of but bottom line a lot of my longs are still working. But today was ugly on the charts.

No comments: