Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Longs

Sorry for the short post but there is small surf today and I have to surf it. But I, of course, had time to make moves in my portfolio and plan to cut off some shorts as they have either run their course or made strong bounces today on good volume. The good news is I got some pretty charts today and if you have been paying attention to my longs you will see I am doing just fine there.

These are the best looking charts for swing/postion trades
OI
UGI
USG
MDR
NICE
CRI
AFC
PSTI

and here are some more that I have either already talked about or are once again breaking out with volume.
KBH
PHM
PQE
BAP
ASPM
UTHR
SCVL this one is a beauty on TC2000 if you put BOP up
HET
BBBB
CELL

Remember you want to buy as close to the pivot point (the previous high on the chart) as possible and cut your losses no matter what with a move below today's close.

No comments: