Friday, April 22, 2005

NDAQ

Everybody is talking about it being a scam stock. So what, if you can make money off of it. I wont say they are wrong. I cant predict the future but lets take a look at the chart. The stock brokeout on HUGE (heaviest of its trading life) from a short term (one and a half month) cup base and long-term (a little over one year) cup w/handle on Febuary 10th at 10.62. This breakout was of course what I like a stock to look like as it breaks out. I took a position in it that day. The only negative thing is that two days ago the breakdown of the 50 dma on weak volume scared me out of 3/4. Nothing I can do about that I was trying to be disciplined in a weak market. Now for the rest of my 1/4: I am not selling it today as it looks like another breakout (not blowoff top). There are flaws with this breakout. The base was sloppy but if the momentum stays from all the accumulation that has been taken place keep letting profits accumulate. December through April is full of buyers initiating the purchases above or at the ask. This is positive action not negative.

No comments: