Monday, April 25, 2005

Not sure which way market wants to go.

The indexes are ALL in an intermediate-term downtrend still. All are still in short term downtrends too, except the SP600 and NYSE. So still can not get too bullish but I must admit my longs have been doing beyond what I would expect in this kind of market. And then my shorts that made me some good cash recently that have bounced seem to be setting up decent short-term bottoms. But then again some shorts I still have that have moved against me seem to be hitting key resistance if they fail that can not be good.

To add to all of this I am noticing the beginning of some Internet stock bases: IMNY VRSN RNWK IVIL. So maybe after another pullback some internet stocks might take some leadership. I guess we will see.

Until then here are some nice charts that are worth taking a swing long position in remember cuttin losses below today's low is an absolute must incase they do not work.

HLEX BRG LB REG PRLS and...
OTD. I know I mentioned OTD twice before this nice breakout today and that is because it showed signs today was coming. It is "still" a buy because it looks like it wants to take out the highs it had in March. I, btw, am expecting more gains than that however.

ALOHA for Monday.

No comments: