Friday, April 01, 2005

Ugly charts everywhere but the market is still holding those March 30th lows

The nasdaq and SP both held those March 30th lows so technically we still have day one on the map that could lead to a follow thru. If that happens tho it might not last. I still have a ton of ugly charts and less than 20 beautiful flawless charts. And most of those turn out ugly recently. So that leaves me with the opinion we still have to move lower. I mean come on all I am finding that actually makes me money are shorts. But I know how people love longs so here are some pretty charts to look at that I like or have taken a small (cause we are in a downtrend!) position in. And when i say small I mean no stock is larger than 2% of my account.

ABP ENER WTSLA TPE DSTI HAWK OTIV YDNT

I also mentioned a small cap stock mentioned SILCF in a chat room that i frequent. It made a huge move on huge volume on March 23rd out of a year long plus base. A pullback to the pivot point of 3.00 was taken the next day as I suggest in the chat room. The chart is very nice with the sound base and plenty of green BOP so a pullback to 3.40 the next couple of days would be a good add-on to play this small stock. This stock is pure speculation due to the low volume and current market condition we are in so be swift when moving with this one.

ALOHA

No comments: