Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Very short term is looking more up.

Sub-Intermediate and Intermediate term trends in all the major indexes are all down. But the very short term appears to be a small base (NOT saying it is the bottom!!). Considering technically the SP600 and NYSE is still in a confirmation of an uptrend mode and SP500, Dow, Nasdaq has not pierced its recent lows this month with all the negativity I am hearing we could be getting a nice tradeable rally. But overall we are under the 50 dma on all averages so I would not get excited. However volume did pick up today and my longs continue to work quite well. So here are some more longs to consider:

RG ALNY TUP AIR SMBI and two I mentioned before DSTI ASPM. I also like THOR and DGIN on a big pullback right to their pivot points.

shorts: VLO SSL CRS NXY HRS ATI CNL PRZ

Stop calling a bottom. It looks like we are just moving sideways to down for now. Relax and have a great evening.

ALOHA

No comments: