Friday, April 22, 2005

Today's longs

I have to get bullish now, even though I think the market is ultimately heading lower. The SP600 and NYSE are in a confirmed market rally and today's reversal on the SP and Dow was very nice.

My longs are working better now and I am getting higher quality charts showing up on my screens. I am off for a day at the beach but do have some new long candidates along with some longs I have that are acting correctly and showing excellent price action giving another chance to add some buys.

Good luck and don't let the market get you down. Just always be ready for the unexpected cause that is all the market knows how to do.

The best daily swing trade long position possibilities (some have been mentioned before -- a good thing):
ULTI AMHC BCR OTD HTCH SSNC WEN HWG PSAI TCI
The last two are very speculative due to the trading volume but still worth a poke. Remeber you should always cut your losses on these with a breach of the 50dma, today's lows (unless it is very very close to the 50dma), or cut your losses at 5% no matter what.

ALOHA and have a wonderful weekend. Maui No Ka Oi.

No comments: